View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #933
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator
Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
No offence, but I think you're being a bit oversensitive here.
You missed my point in my previous posts. I personally do not care if you don't like my opinion. I am not upset that people do not agree with or like my opinion. I stated my opinion...and then complained that posters on here are not respecting people with a differing opinion, but are in fact calling them names, belittlling them, and making them afraid to post on here.

Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
And also, I'd be really surprised if anybody is too scared to express a negative opinion on here. There's a healthy amount of people on the forum who make negative posts about the movie regularly. Plenty of them are posters I like and have had some fun, spirited debates with. Heck, some days I feel like loving TDKR is more the minority opinion on here. Even if that's not the case, I really think the days of this forum being a bunch of "Nolanites" who just jump all over anyone who says anything negative are over. There has been a healthy back and forth on this movie since its release.
I have people PMing me about that.