View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #933
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
No offence, but I think you're being a bit oversensitive here.
You missed my point in my previous posts. I personally do not care if you don't like my opinion. I am not upset that people do not agree with or like my opinion. I stated my opinion...and then complained that posters on here are not respecting people with a differing opinion, but are in fact calling them names, belittlling them, and making them afraid to post on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
And also, I'd be really surprised if anybody is too scared to express a negative opinion on here. There's a healthy amount of people on the forum who make negative posts about the movie regularly. Plenty of them are posters I like and have had some fun, spirited debates with. Heck, some days I feel like loving TDKR is more the minority opinion on here. Even if that's not the case, I really think the days of this forum being a bunch of "Nolanites" who just jump all over anyone who says anything negative are over. There has been a healthy back and forth on this movie since its release.
I have people PMing me about that.