View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #37
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'adore View Post
Storm? Yes. Halle Berry? No.

I'm not even sure if she'd agree to it. She is funny like that.
LOL, are you kidding? Halle would definitely agree to it. A lot of time has passed and she has not been very successful of late in terms of new film projects. She needs this blockbuster right about now. I am not worried about that. What I'm concerned with is setting the "Storm Ship" properly with this reboot/no-it's-a-remake/X3 write-off/whatever-it-is. This is a MAJOR opportunity for this particular character, along with Cyclops and Jean to be "corrected" once and for all.

I guess what I was proposing was introducing Zoe (or Thandie or any other capable actress) as Storm for the "flashback" aspect and for that new actress to grow up with the new "First Class" franchise. Halle's Storm doesn't have to be in the future scenes along with Stewart or McKellan unless the story really calls for it.

In other words, Halle Berry is not an essential for this next film just to justify Storm's presence. Not ALL of the past X-Men need to meet their Futures, ya know?

Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 12-15-2012 at 07:37 PM.