View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #662
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I am only beginning to be aware that Sigyn has appeared in the books. So I was not aware that she had killed Don Blake and then covered it up.
I've been doing some research on the character of Sigyn from the comics, mostly the Wikipedia page and she is quite loyal to Loki, even when he's been very very bad as far as I can tell. I'm interested in Sigyn because I have been working on a fanfiction, or rather majorly overhauling one, where I've inserted her into the story. I'm surprised that she's not a very major player in the comics though and has been presumed dead since the last Ragnarok event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I don't think an enabler would be able to help Loki out of the maze he is in. So if they were to do something with Sigyn, I would hope it would be different from that.
I guess this is the fanfiction writer in me because the story I'm working on, my main inspiration, is that Loki is an addict of power and dark energy while Sigyn is more or less passive about her objections. Of course where I'm leading the story it'll draw Loki and Sigyn closer together and she will become an enabler of sorts coddling Loki more than trying to get him to see what he's doing to himself and those he professed to love so he can turn away from the darkness.

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.