View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #664
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
<Sigyn as enabler>
I guess this is the fanfiction writer in me because the story I'm working on, my main inspiration, is that Loki is an addict of power and dark energy while Sigyn is more or less passive about her objections. Of course where I'm leading the story it'll draw Loki and Sigyn closer together and she will become an enabler of sorts coddling Loki more than trying to get him to see what he's doing to himself and those he professed to love so he can turn away from the darkness.
That would be very interesting! (albeit likely with a grim ending) I'd be interested in a pointer to it when it is finished.

BTW, does Loki actually love anyone? Or even profess to love anyone? (in any continuity anyone cares to address) Come to think of it, I gather kid Loki loves his big brother. And I suppose Loki loved his brother when they were both kids (though I haven't been able to get to those stories yet either).

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."