View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #486
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
a man-sized bird could NOT outmaneuver a missile. everthing changes when we are talking about a 225 lb man. the wings, to actually work like bird wings, would have to be ENOURMOUS. sorry but your explanation is beside the point given the physics involved. (and its been tested by several sources, including the mythbusters team. its not practical with today's or tomorrows tech. period full stop)

have we actually heard anything about Falcon's power set in the movie, or how he achieves it? I think i read something about biomechanical implants and some kind of serum.
Did you just bring Physics to a Comic book fight.

Ironman's armor isn't aerodynamic. Even with the extra rocket boosters on his back it still would be impossible for him to fly and make all of those turns. Not to mention the G-forces should have kill him when he tired. The suit also doesn't have any means of reducing the shocks that he's constantly absorbing when h'es crashing around. Tony Stark's internal organs should all have ruptured and turned to mush.

Hulk's Body and muscle mass wasn't enough to deliver they type of energy need to stop the Leviathan.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: