View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #690
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
yes.

yes again, and it is tough to think of what could do it. But I'm sure there are better writers than me that have worked on it, and they have a freakin' awesome actor for the job, so I have faith that it can be done, if they choose to go in that direction.

I had read that too about him yes, and I think he will be a really really interesting villain for the MCU. Maybe not as developed as Loki but still, should be interesting. The whole Mistress Death - Thanos love affair is quite intriguing. (wonder if there will be a big Thanos fangirl revolution as a result? lol!) Is he cast yet for A2?
Agreed on all accounts..

Thanos certainly can be developed as much as loki. But since chances are we won't get a full history on his character like we have had for loki, the oppritunity may not be there to ellaborate on his past. He will certainly be a great villain, a very very complex individual. While I would love to see thanos as the way he is, I don't think he will be too deep. Maybe a little past history. But I think the majority of his personality and emotional state will simply be the love for death, and the desire to destroy. more one dimensional than he really is. But that totally works on screen. Especially for a villain that is a threat to the entire universe. Infact, I think it would be better, makes him more scary