View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #804
Kahran Ramsus
Side-Kick

Default Re: TDKR Oscar Chances? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
I hadn't made any comments on the quality of TDKR until last week....because I didn't see it until after it came out on DVD. Many people are just now getting to see it, and so are new to commenting on it.

When I started commenting on it last week, and explaining calmly and rationally why I did not like the film as a whole. I was repeatedly told I was wrong. I was told I couldn't comprehend a well made movie. I was told I was over sensitive. And so on and so on.

I am not trying to change anyone's opinion of TDKR. I am not telling anyone their opinion or feeling is wrong.

I simply ask the same in return.
I couldn't agree more. I disagree with your opinion of TDKR (I think it is the second best comic book movie ever made, right after its predecessor), but I feel the same way about the rest of what you said.

The only reason I don't go to the TASM boards anymore is because I don't have anything more to say about it. Needless to say, I thought it was mediocre at best. But if I did have something to say about it, I wouldn't let the fact that I didn't like the film stop me from commenting on it. Maybe after a second viewing, but I have no desire to ever watch TASM again.