View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #977
Johnny Blaze
Freethinker

Default Re: One Earth: The Marvel/DC RPG

Doom remained still and silent as Reed departed, his eyes never blinking and never leaving Richards.

Do not get too comfortable, Richards...

Doom turned around and went back to the cot and took a seat.

For this is only the beginning. And you will learn first hand just how truly relentless I am...

Doom leaned back against the wall and quietly looked ahead, his mind going over future schemes while he awaited transportation back to Latveria...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Freeze transmission."

The screen hanging down from the ceiling by an amorphous bond that showed the image of Victor Von Doom sitting on his cot, silently brooding, froze.

"I must say", the man, resting on an ancient Egyptian-style throne, spoke aloud, though there was nobody else in the bizarre room save he.
"For a primitive, you hold promise, Von Doom...it is possible I might have some use for you. After all, you did discern the nature of my time ship."

The figure leaned forward towards the stone table, picking up a small statue of an old pharaoh. One intimately familiar to him. He turned the statuette over in his hand, his mind traveling back to distant memories that seem so long ago.

"It seems ages since I have had a good challenge. Perhaps this century can satisfy my desires?"

He thought about it for the faintest of moments...his armies marching across the planet, the great heroes of the day...Captain America, Batman, even Superman...falling beneath his feet in glorious combat.
Yes, this vision was fleeting, but his lips did purse in a smile at these thought.

"Yes...I believe it is time I once again live up to my namesake and do what I do best..."

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

"It is time for Kang to Conquer!"

Last edited by Johnny Blaze; 12-17-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Johnny Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote