View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:38 AM   #806
Tequilla
Side-Kick

Default Re: TDKR Oscar Chances? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
I can't really speak for every dissenter, but I suspect that they don't do it consciously.
Most posters aren't here solely for Batman. You'll spot many of them in the Superman boards, X-men, Spider-man, Misc and many other boards. They may get the urge to check out what's brewing in the Bat boards -- perhaps as a force of habit after spending so much time here -- as they scroll the main page up and down. Then they may start to read posts that they personally disagree with in regard to the film's quality and reignite tired debates. But they feel that enough time has passed (a week, perhaps two) that they can reiterate their old points without seeming repetitive (you may disagree). It doesn't bother me because it's the nature of these boards.
That is perfectly...understandable. And reasonable. I believe there's a lot of users who behave like that , and its perfectly normal. . Others...not so much. They linger , daily , they trash everything and know they are just stirring the boards. I dont find that normal in a Bat-Board , and specifically a TDKR Board. If there's a character that has a lot to talk about , that character is...Batman. Yet it only seems Rises is the one subject they appreciate to talk about , although profoundly disliking it. Like i've already read here , proud of not liking. That to my is bizarre. And creepy.