View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #994
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Default Re: Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
People disagreeing with opinions is not trolling. Especially when done in a civil manner. You just have to learn to not take it to heart and get your feathers ruffled and accept the fact, just because people are accepting of change, that doesn't make them sheep. There are people who take a wait and see approach. Not everything is doom and gloom just because details from the comics get changed.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros View Post
Ofcourse they did, cause most "Fans" on the internet jump to conclusions based on a word or a sentence, that is why internet message boards are seen as a joke by people in the comic book industry and the movie industry, and all media formats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayo23 View Post
Sometimes I feel people are too quick in acting on their right to express an opinion. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, because let's be honest here, in context there can be "stupid" opinions, especially with such "doom and gloom" even though the film is barely starting production.
Agreed. I have been saying that I like what I'm hearing so far, but of course I want to wait for the final product or at least more details before judging. Its waaaay too early to say whether or not this movie will be good or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
That would be laughed off the screen.
It sure would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
And it's not even real concept art. I saw that pic the day after he was announced. Pretty sure it's just a fan mock-up.
Yeah, that's fake. Its bad photoshop if you ask me.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"