View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #824
Nerial
Hopeless Sci-Fi Geek

Default Re: The Official James McAvoy/Professor Xavier Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
Looking forward to that one.
But I think I must be the only one completely put off by the Welcome to the Punch trailer. It looks so cheap; that whole "edgy blue tint!" went out of style almost a decade ago. I'm excited for the rest of the projects JM is working on but I'm definitely skipping Welcome to the Punch.

Might see the play though One of my best friends lives a couple hours outside of London and is looking into getting us tickets for when I visit her. There's so much of the UK I want to see though, I'm not sure I'll have enough time!
That's a good point--I do get sick of the blue tint as well, but if it's done right and the movie's story/dialogue is good, I can go with the flow. I'm not as interested in seeing it as Filth, but since there has been no McAvoy movie in 2012, I'll definitely catch WttP when it arrives in the US...which might not be for months after its first release date!

And hi back, Loganbabe! I hope you get to go to London and see the play...and maybe take lots of pictures and post them at JAM or here???

While Charles Xavier is building his school, the Brotherhood has plans of its own—to build a mutant army. And soon, Magneto will discover there’s only one person who can build it for them…Charles.

Click Here to Read.