View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #356
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
First I've heard of Jordanstein, but RIM on the other hand I believe left voluntarily due to the meltdown the TASM boards had towards him when he told people he saw it and didn't like it. I believe he's still active on Twitter, but I've no idea what handle he uses.

Nice guy, shame he felt had to leave.
Thanks Infernal for letting me know, about R.I.M. I know he stopped posting just about 6 months ago and I was looking at a few of his most recent posts on the hype to see if I could understand his departure, but I really didn't see anything to suggest he was upset with others or that he was planning on leaving, it just seemed to me like he stopped posting mysteriously. However, if what you said is true and people from the TASM boards drove him away, that really is a shame as no one should be treated poorly just for having a different opinion then others. He constantly was generous about giving of his time by coming on to these boards and providing all of us fans with details, and he will really be missed. Like you said, nice guy shame he felt he had to leave.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."