View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #834
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: TDKR Oscar Chances? - Part 1

Dark Knight, you need to learn how to use the multi quote function instead of making three posts in a row where you basically say the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am The Knight View Post
I think it is you who doesn't understand....I don't think a fan community has to be a place where everyone loves everything about the subject. I don't think not liking aspects of said subject, maybe a particular film, discredit people from being fans. It's not black and white. I think most of us people disappointed by TDKR are huge fans of BB and TDK, and also find things to enjoy in TDKR.

TDKR is a very frustrating film for me. I love the film in a very visceral way. If I don't think too much about it, I can enjoy it a great deal. But I can't just do that. At some point I start wondering about character motivations, the execution of certain moments, the writing....I cannot just let that pass, because I care about this franchise, and I wanted this to be a perfect trilogy. It certainly had the potential to be. I want to discuss this stuff, maybe even as a way of venting that frustration.

Clearly the fact that not everyone in the Hype loves TDKR in its entirety annoys you terribly, and maybe you're the one who needs a break from these boards. It's obvious that you can't take the criticism, and it's not particularly healthy for you to keep on reading all of this, is it?

Please point out what this creepyness that you're talking about actually is.
Well said, especially the bolded part. Everyone who criticizes also finds some merits with the movie. It's hardly Batman and Robin.

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 12-19-2012 at 01:18 AM.