View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #269
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Judge Dredd Reboot!! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Braddock View Post
Wonder if there's still hope for Rogue Trooper?
God knows BB, as usual I aint getting my hopes up, heard nothing since Sam Worthington's company picked it up. Actually think he would be good as RT as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dmg View Post
It will most likely be a wait and see with how DVD/BD sales go.
Yeah, although I cant see it doing amazing there either, especially in the US, were it seems the character is barely known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
Last I heard of that was Sam Worthington's production company had picked it up. I haven't heard anything since and that was long before Dredd was even released.

My hopes is that Rogue Trooper does see an adaptation also. It has potential and I'd really like to see that one take off.
I do hope we see one some day, but my hopes arent high that we will, Dredd's failure didnt exactly help matters in that regard.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)WOWS-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)The Equalizer-7(17)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(18)47 Ronin-6(19)Monuments Men-5(20)Ride Along-5(21)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote