View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #196
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official 2012 Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I think they will all improve. It appears they currently have trouble fighting the mutants (DogPound, FishFace, Leatherhead) even as a team. And Shredder kicked their @$$es roundly. Its no surprise and should not be contested that Mikey and Donnie aren't as good at fighting as Raph and Leo. Mikey is fast and agile. Don is intelligent and strategic.

That sucks! :P

I too loved all the Leatherhead/Mikey stuff. I think its cool they are friends in this one instead of Leatherhead/Don like in the 2003 show. Mikey loves unconditionally. Plus Donnie has April, Raph will eventually have Casey and Leo will have Karai? :0
What's so crazy is, in Mirage TMNT Mikey was the second best fighter next to Leo because he had more natural skill and used his enviroment in creative ways to aide him in battle. Ralph had more raw energy, Leo was better skilled, and Don was a borderline pacifist. I do get why Mike is closer to Nick's Leatherhead as oppose to Don's friendship with him in 4kids. But I always liked Leatherhead as a villian as opposed to ally, thats why Fred Wolf's Leatherhead will always be my favorite version.

ShredderX is offline   Reply With Quote