Old 12-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #963
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
I don't like weak-healing Wolvie
I'm not saying his skeleton should walk around without skin and muscles
But I definitely love seeing him take bullets while fighting a bunch of ninjas and not breakin a sweat about it.
And for the record, I absolutely hate that Hulk is a better healer than Logan.
Like, really? that mofo ain't powerful enough as it is?? Had to give him that power too??
I know it's nothing new, but it seems like everybody in the MU heals faster than logan these days...
I don't mind Logan being able to take on a group of Ninjas and keep going. My favorite Wolverine story ever is the one that this film is largely based on; the Claremont/Millar three issue mini where Logan fights Shingin. In that, he's able to take on an entire Hand clan and defeat them.

However, at the same time, Lord Shingin beats him nearly to death with a wooden sword. Which is one of my favorite moments ever.

I like Wolverine to be a superhero, but not one that's unkillable. It removes any sense of danger. When he's depicted as being able to heal back from practically nothing, I think it really damages the character. It's the same reason I really wasn't a fan of Superman, because for so much of the character's history he's at ridiculous power levels. It get's boring.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049