View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #1000
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Nice find on those casting calls, Elizah.

An Ice Giant (or more) is definitely new information. Wonder if he'll be truly giant-sized, as Ice Giants should.

"Fabyl" sounds like a name they'd give to a Dark Elf to me, so maybe he's a minor Dark Elf character --- a lieutenant or Malekith henchie of some sort.
thanks!

he's really tall and hot though, so I'm actually wondering about a Light Elf possibly, or a young warrior with a name and at least some lines (either Asgardian or the other army). I dont think they'll be hiding that face in any case! and most of the Dark Elves seem shorter too.

I'd say Ice Giant or Frost Giant, that likely it's more than one, this guy doesn't have much for credits so likely to not be a speaking role for him. It could be from a trip to Jotunheim or the Giants are working with someone to take down Odin and Asgard after what happened in Thor1. I think having an "Ice Giant" different from what we've seen might be too confusing for the GA though, so I suspect he means Frost Giant, but we'll see.

Last edited by elizah72; 12-21-2012 at 11:50 AM.