View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:48 AM   #757
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
awww... sorry to hear you are having some xmas blues... that's sort of the point of my rant/picture posts there, to try to bring a smile to people's faces and maybe a few laughs, I hope. Christmas can be a tough time for some.

Good luck with the fic.
God, it would be easier to deal with if people would just leave me alone. I was happier before these jerks intruded in my life. They just screwed everything up so majorly but they are in this fantasy delusional world where they think they're doing me good when they're actually killing everything inside of me to the point of becoming apathetic to everyone but my blood relations. Sad thing is that I can't say this is a new thing. The same thing occurred decades ago when I was in High School and I was being bullied by people who thought they were better than me. And with the same results as well. I guess because of my life experiences I identify a lot with Loki, though I have chosen a different path than he chooses. I feel like the Anti-Loki sometimes. When I write for Loki I can really feel his pain because in a sense I have felt that same pain as well, that pain of psychological ostracism. If you want I can send you a sample of what I've written in my story if you'd like.

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.