View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 AM   #138
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: Superman's power level - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHighlander View Post
This was exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!

That is why he can't fly at speed of light.. he still has mass.. and a LOT of it, so that creates a whole lot of problems if he uses his powers to its potential...

Neo was LIMITLESS... he was in full god mode... and even neo had many challenges...he couldn't do it all by himself... I believe neo was a very good portrayal of power abilities in a limitless way.

Still... Superman returns showed a very powerful superman.... but they need to make it clear that using his powers has consequences...

For instance... i would love to see a punch to the face like neo does to agent smith that would look like a nuclear explosion minus the actual heat. Show him all powerful and WHY HE CANT BE like that... and why its a struggle to control his power and the balance it comes with power.
"I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die."

- Superman to Darkseid in JL "Destroyer"

I'd love to hear Superman say something like this in one of the movies.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote