View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #18
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Smallville 13 I think you have a point about Brainiac. He could definitely come across as a been there done that situation. If MOS is to get a sequel he might be better off been left for a reboot ala The Amazing Spiderman a few years after the 3rd film.

I think a good choice for a villain in the sequel would be Parasite. He doesn't have to be a big green monster he could easily be done in a more realistic way and much like in Earth One Vol. 2 he could for the first time make Superman feel powerless. I think of course you need to introduce Lex in the sequel but he doesn't have to have the big finale with Superman.

If we do get a trilogy and the 3rd film takes the same route as the Dark Knight Rises I would love the All Star Superman ending of the is he or isn't he dead situation that leaves it up to the viewer. Also we could have our big finale with Lex in the same way All Star Superman did and have another super villain in the film aswell. I'd be very happy if we got Parasite in a sequel and the All Star Superman ending to a trilogy.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME

Last edited by BH/HHH; 12-22-2012 at 09:31 AM.