View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #16
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
So that's what the Mayans were predicting, that the previous thread was going to be closed and a new one would take its place.
erhmmm, I have said this to people about 40,000 times, and now it will be 40,001 :P

the mayans never predicted the end of the world. Their calandar ends on that date, it was based on astronomy, and they believed this was the start to a new age for mankind, as they spoke of dates after december 21, 2012. I don't know who started the whole end of the world thing and blamed it on the mayans, but the mayans never said anything about the world ending, in fact, just the opposite

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I liked the other thread better there were more Thor2 spoilers in it.
for some reason 41 is the maximum pages, so when we get to page 41, the legendary thread manager intervenes

Quote:
Tom tweet today...

That ThorTDW_ unofficial twitter account claimed they were done on Monday (after the Olly Moss post about his Thor 2 project being done)... I think they assume things and post it as if fact. Not the first time I've noticed that about them. Not a good way to do it, lots of false info can be spread that way.
[/QUOTE]

you think tom meant that he was done filming, for this film? or just done filming for before the holidays?