View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
erhmmm, I have said this to people about 40,000 times, and now it will be 40,001 :P

the mayans never predicted the end of the world. Their calandar ends on that date, it was based on astronomy, and they believed this was the start to a new age for mankind, as they spoke of dates after december 21, 2012. I don't know who started the whole end of the world thing and blamed it on the mayans, but the mayans never said anything about the world ending, in fact, just the opposite
Dude. She was making a joke. Laugh a little.

Quote:
you think tom meant that he was done filming, for this film? or just done filming for before the holidays?
I think just last day on Thor 2 before xmas break, but I could be wrong. He probably has more stuff to do for Thor2 though. The lady who does the wigs had to do some repairs and adjustments for him not too long ago (lucky!) , so he probably couldn't film while his wig was out. And I believe she was the one who not long ago said they would film for like 2 weeks in January to finish up.