View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #18
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Dude. She was making a joke. Laugh a little.
lol I know, I have a very odd/sarcastic sense of humor -_- My appologies, cause it doesn't translate well in text hahaha, it needs to be heard verbally.

but with that being said, if any of my posts seem very very serious, sarcastic, or arrogant (especially that) that's just naturally how I kid, just to make that clear. It's not serious, I just have a different sense of humor

Quote:
I think just last day on Thor 2 before xmas break, but I could be wrong. He probably has more stuff to do for Thor2 though. The lady who does the wigs had to do some repairs and adjustments for him not too long ago (lucky!) , so he probably couldn't film while his wig was out. And I believe she was the one who not long ago said they would film for like 2 weeks in January to finish up.
goooood. as soon as its finished, I would HOPE we get...something. We haven't even had new set photos in a while, so some legit stuff would be nice. I don't know if you remember, but for thor 1, we got our first teaser TRAILER in friggin july of 2010, 10 months prior to the movie being released

Last edited by jaqua99; 12-22-2012 at 11:37 AM.