View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #40
RachelDawes
Gotham Attorney

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
I'm all for going against the traditional sequel formula and having actually 3 villains for the second movie.

For the sequel I would like to see Lex come at Supes via the media and not directly as his "villain" but setup for what will come in a third film. I want Lex to somehow come across Brainiac and together they build Metallo as a prototype body for a damaged Brainiac. Metallo is a combination of a human brain/synaps and brainiac kryptonian technology. Metallo is controlled by Lex and Brainiac.
It's really tough to get three villains to work, plus it reduces one's villain options when the third movie is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
All TDKR did in terms of definitive end's is establish that all bruce wayne really did for gotham was battle the ideals of ra's and stop joker once. Before hanging it up again.

very strange for a definitive stamp on batman.
I hope they don't do that with superman.
Well Batman did save Gotham from total destruction twice, so there's that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antsman41 View Post
The can't end Superman, he never dies... I hope the end of the trilogy show us seeing Clark watch the end of the world, when the sun engulfs earth.
Why does this idea have so many fans? I can't imagine how pissed off an audience would be to see this as the ending to a trilogy.