View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #770
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I gotta say I prefer without the gag as opposed to with. Just Tom's expression alone seems to drive home just how seriously in trouble Loki is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
okay guys how about this...his expression from when he looks up at the avengers have him surrounded to in the picture you just posted, based on his expression and such, he was in the end worried, what do you think he was actually mostly worried about? The fact the avengers beat him, that thor is going to bring him back to asgard where he will face reckoning, or that he failed thanos, and the other. Or numbers 2 and 3 both???
I looked at the actual scenes again on the blueray. I don't actually get "fear" or worry from either version, and I do think two different takes were used because the expressions are a little different. But neither say fear to me, I know as a Thanos fan you want Loki to be wetting his pants in terror right now. Maybe that'll become more obvious in Thor 2.

Again I get from the mask on "canon" scene more a plotting look, already working out how he's going to get himself out of this, and not really fear or worry there, maybe when he realizes he can't that's when the panic sets in about Thanos.

In the deleted scene I definitely get more an ashamed/sorry vibe, which may or may not be an act, but I'd like to think not.