View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #69
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Considering the disappointment of SR and how people complained that Superman had no one to fight at his full power in it; even if Lex is written substantially very well for any MOS Sequel, there's no way that Warner Bros. and those in charge would bank on just him being the ONLY villain for a sequel; there WILL be at least one more villain that can give Superman a good physical fight; especially after MOS had given audiences the super fights that they were looking for.
If that's so important, they could have Lex have had designed/funded/constructed a mech as some defence department project. Similar to in the animated series how he was always building mechanized infantry for the military. (Tried to find photos of that yellow mech in the first ep of the S:TAS, but I can't seem too. I think even in the animated World's Finest movie he had a whole armada he wanted to sell to the military, that he was trying to get Wayne to help fund as well. God I loved those shows as a kid!)