View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #92
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
If Lex is the villain in a sequel,he obviously needs some serious underling power.Mettallo alone wont cut it especially when compared to MOS .If you must go with Lex I insist that Lex has the Anti-Superman army under him.The foes in the sequel must be more threatenig than the first.

I need to piont out that if they choose to have Braniac in a sequel,It doesnt have to be a rehash of Zods invasion.It all depends on the writing.
Zods invasion is an invasion of military might,Braniac cld be an invsion using mental might.For example we cld have Braniac taking control of all the worlds technology and mindcontrollig humans.That right there is a different invasion from Zod.

Sure Zod is likely to use Alien robots in Mos so Branic using tem in MOS 2 will feel like a rehash.In that case Mos 2 shld utilize Alien creatures in Braniacs collection as his army istead.You cld even have Doomsday in that collection.

Piont is a Branaic invasion can be handled very differently from a Zod invasion and imo a lot more scarier.
Exactly. Someone with the omniscient power like Brainiac would probably use our own technology against us first and foremost to save his own resources. If we do get Brainiac as the last villain in MOS3 I imagine a remote and gradual invasion/take-over where he'll turn our own computers against us or wipe it all out with a global EMP. It should definitely be done intelligently (logically) when looking at this particular villain rather than a head-on drone-invasion. Although that'd look great too.