View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #97
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Exactly. Someone with the omniscient power like Brainiac would probably use our own technology against us first and foremost to save his own resources. If we do get Brainiac as the last villain in MOS3 I imagine a remote and gradual invasion/take-over where he'll turn our own computers against us or wipe it all out with a global EMP. It should definitely be done intelligently (logically) when looking at this particular villain rather than a head-on drone-invasion. Although that'd look great too.
Exactly.Branaiccan be done differently from Zod.

I perssonally find the Lex/Metallo or Lex/Parasite as poor villains for a sequel-a step down from facing Zod/Faora/Drones/Robot army.If we must have Lex it must be a Lex/Anti-superman army combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Would you guys be upset if the next villains are a combination of Luthor, Project Cadmus and having an amalgamation of Superboy and Bizzaro?
Luthor/Cadmus combo cld work.I see no reson why Superboy and Bizrro shld be amalgamated to one villain.