Thread: The Sentinels
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #70
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: The Sentinels

They are already doing Sentinels and time-travel, I think that is enough especially this is part of the X-Men movie series and out of all the Marvel movie adaptations out there, X-Men is the one that feels very realistic. I don't think they should go all out and put all the sci-fi elements as much as they can in 1 movie, it would just be too much.

This movie is inspired from the comics, but it won't be an 100% accurate adaptation of the comic-book. I think the movie will be about preventing a Sentinel dominated future but it doesn't mean, Sentinels are gonna run the world on their own. There has to be someone who is behind the Sentinels program and I don't think it should be an emotionless Artificial Intelligence.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv