View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #122
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
Post avengers, marvel has buzz to be sure, but at the same time watching a cap movie without the big fun ensemble is severely lacking. Some of the best bits in avengers for Tony were his interactions with Cap and Bruce. Some of his worst bits were his interactions with Pepper...

I'm curious to see what happens to that audience..."since new york"
Marvel has opened pandora's box on their property.

As for Superman, it's fresh it's different. It's got Snyders fans behind it, it's got Nolans fans behind it. And what's also interesting is that it's got a seemingly different Superman in it. Fans will ALWAYS want their age old specific paradigm's but, simply within that John Kent line...there is something new.
Gold in audience interest imo.
The last time that happened it was when the audience saw trailers for a batman that wasn't corny.
Also another thing is that while do fans only have one movie to vote for, marvel fans are spread out over 3 films. I've seen many polls with MOS leading, but that probably plays a big part in why. Not that people aren't excited, that's not what I'm sayin. I just figure that polls would be closer if it was just like IM3 and supes

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10