View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #87
Supermanreturns
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men 3...seriously fans/people--WHY all the hate?

I think that it's not Ratner's fault but writer's fault. The movie fails in so many points.

- JEAN/PHOENIX: the character is written so bad. The only scene good and powerful with her is the "house scene".
- WOLVERINE: where is Wolverine? Wolverine is not like this. In this movie he's a leader, it looks like a good boy, it looks like...Cyclops! Seriously, nope.
- ROGUE: one of the characters more developed in past movies written out in that way. With "cure" storyline it was ok she was leaving but at the end...Without powers...She's not Rogue. And go against all what X-MEN ARE: accept theirself, damn!!!
- COLOUSSUS: he's able to talk?
- ANGEL: a random character with 2-3 lines and nothing to do. Really.
- MYSTIQUE: why depowering her? Why written out in that way?
- CYCLOPS: WHY??? WHY???? WHY????? Why written out him in that way. Cyclops was written not very well but ok in past movies. The X2's end was very powerful, look at him when they are in White House and Wolverine looks at him "crying" for Jean's death. Damn. He have a lot to do, he have to fight for Jean, being the real leader and was written out? WTF!!!

But I do like Magneto, Storm, Iceman, Kitty, Juggernaut, Pyro, also Callisto and Prof X (maybe i'm the only one who think that his death was ok for a third movie).

Supermanreturns is offline   Reply With Quote