View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #176
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,311
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

It always gets me that people assume celebrities are dead. I always assume they're alive.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline