View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #777
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
http://torrilla.tumblr.com/post/3871...-thor-the-dark

LOL. Much as I'd be intrigued to know what direction he'd put his own character in, how he'd present him, etc... I think I'd rather he stay in front of the camera for the Thor movies and concentrate on acting. It seems like a big movie like that is a HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE amount of work and stress that only people who have significant experience as a director (either of movies of tv) should tackle.

I would agree he's likely concerned about that, more than Thanos at this point. He did give The Other sass about whether their "army" was all that, and the Other took that sass as directed at Thanos as well. We don't know for sure if he's met Thanos, I'd think so at some point. We don't know that The Other was simply stopping him from seeing Thanos to be a d*** about it, and maybe wanting to keep Loki from winning over too much of Thanos' favor, for his own sake.
Honestly, I see it as thanos saw loki as an insignificance, not worth his time. And Loki took the threats as just that, simple threats for the time being, before he realizes what he is in for