View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #201
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official 2012 Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Discussion

Hi, first time on Turtles forum and a big fans of TMNT since I was a kid. Since the 2012 show is on break and doing reruns for the moment I have a question:

Do anyone think the live action movie should take inspiration from the 2012 cartoon like the 1st 2 live action movie took inspiration from the 1980 cartoons, Mirage comics and the Archie Comics? If so which parts of the 2012 cartoon should the movie take inspiration from.
To me the movie should take from the 2012 movies:

A.) How the crew made the Turtles look distinctive enough as well as how they remember the "TEENAGE" part or "TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES" in the way they act and remember the fact that their brothers. They should borrow the looks from the cartoon for the movie.
B.)Shredder. He seems like the movie and in a way comic Shredder. I hated when they turned 87 animated incompetent Shredder and when they made 2003 Shredder a Utrom. I like how truly dangerous Shredder of the movie and 2012 cartoon was and how he was more than a match for the Turtles sort of the like in the first issue of the Mirage comics.
C.) I love how the 2012 cartoon was a darker version/remix of sorts of the 1987 cartoon just like how the movie was sort of a live action version of the 1987 cartoon as well as the Mirage comics. Everything from Splinter's origin(human infected by Rat, Turtle infected by humans, etc)

And those were just few ideas they could take from the 2012 cartoons. Any one else think they should take a few ideas from the 2012 cartoon?

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote