View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #131
Rodrigo90
Symbol of Fear

Default Re: The Joker's background?

Thinking back Joker again.

What was the most disturbing aspect that we learned from TDK?
To me, it was Joker speaking some truth.

I believe, upon rethinking some things, that Heath's Joker was probably a good natured man once upon a time.

But could have turned him into a monster?

Looking at the comics, looking at Heath...looking outside my very window. I believe it was society itself that messed him up inside.

Joker is supposed to be a man who goes with the flow of the 21st century...
The world is filled with so much evil and wrong ****, it's easy to notice. To a man like the Joker, it was always the only thing on his mind.

And Gotham is meant to be the world, all in one city, all the worst things society has to offer.

So the man who Joker was, gave into the chaos...He probably sat on park benches watching SOME normal people go by, and then wonder, ¨Why are they happy? Why are this people not cracking eachother's heads open and doing eachother up against the wall right in front of everyone? The rest of the world is doing it¨

Joker was probably a good guy, who was attacked and scarred, and ended giving up on all that was good and sane with society. Thinking that evil was the way society was deep inside, and everybody that was good, were living a lie.

So he coped and adapted to what he thought the world was, what good was, what rules of law and order were, what was right was...an evil joke.

He became the ultimate human being of the world he imagined we lived in.

I believe in Batfleck

Things I have been right about before they were confirmed -
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
1. Superman having no trunks
2. Bruce Wayne retiring and Batman being made a martyr
3. Bryan Cranston NOT being Lex Luthor
4. Joker being the big bad in Batman: Arkham Origins
5. Green Goblin not wearing a mask and being mutated
Rodrigo90 is online now   Reply With Quote