View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #793
Godzilla2000
Titanium Dragon

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I love how Tom jumps from the ground up onto the top of the counter, he does that in Hollow Crown too. It's like he's got pogo sticks for legs.
He is quite athletic isn't he? I have to say it's because of his thin, muscular, lithe, streamlined body. He might have an ectomorphic frame but it's lean muscle which is a good combination for leaping. That's why a lot of basketball players are quite lean and tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
MTV is a disaster lol. I love turning on the tv and seeing about the 16 year old pregnant girls. That's something that should be frowned upon, and they get a ****ing tv show
Might I add a lot of those teens have been in the news for rather unsavory, illegal behavior? And then we have Jersey Shore...which has thankfully been canceled. I just cannot believe how far MTV has degraded, Tom's two appearances excluded since he's instantly more entertaining than people like the Jersey Shore crew. They used to be the network artists could go to when the radio airwaves rejected them. Heck, groups like the Police were made popular by MTV when their music was shunned by radio stations. Now where do the innovative, non-corporate shilling musical artists go for global exposure?

- I'd say he's the ragiest but Rajang takes that top spot.

- In a relationship do you want a tough, independent individual who can pull their own weight walking beside you who can lift you up when you need it and vice versa or a heavy burden that you must drag behind you all the time who runs at the first sign of trouble or is incapable of helping in any way?

- I've never really known fragility and tenderness, just grit and steel.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 12-27-2012 at 10:58 AM.