View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #708
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Default Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Anal View Post

I think this costume is one of the best costumes i have seen yet but i dont know why people insist of giving superman such a toy looking belt. It stops it from looking like something an adult could wear. Heck even SR had a stupid plasitc belt
Maybe giving him a belt that looks like it's being used would help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
That suit actually looks pretty impressive to me. It wouldn't be right for this movie, but its a good Superman. He looks tough enough to pummel both Dean Cains and Brandon Rouths Superman at the same time. Couldn't beat up Cavils Superman though, his cape isn't nearly long enough.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman