View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #428
Juicy J
Side-Kick

Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Let me give you an example. In X-Men 3, you see an older Professor X and Magneto recruiting Jean Grey to go to his school. In First Class, they go around recruiting people years earlier when they were young, and became enemies shortly after. These two events cannot co-exist, unless DOFP uses time travel to somehow explain this....

ALSO

In X2, we see Hank McCoy on the television, and we hear about his "accident." In First Class, he transforms into Beast many years prior.
Yes, but I'm asking specifically about the Wolverine movie and why that can't take place after X3. I already knew of the slew of continuity errors presented in the past X-films, but I thought they were doing something with Wolverine in this next installment that wouldn't jive with the past incarnations of that specific character.
I'm not doubting that they will mess up continuity even further though haha. FOX has really screwed the pooch on having a cohesive connected film universe. I was watching X-men Origins Wolverine yesterday as I got the blu-ray for christmas, and the entire time was thinking A) what a horrible, CG-ridden mess of a movie and B) how screwed up the continuity is thanks to that movie.
EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Here's a nice list of all the problems in the X-Men movies in terms of continuity.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
This is a fantastic infographic, thanks for posting.

Last edited by Juicy J; 12-27-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Juicy J is offline   Reply With Quote