View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #72
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I suspect he won't look all that different from the way he did in the other 2 movies. After people being so upset that they haven't seen him, they'll finally see him and be like. That's it? He looks just like he did before! lol...

although perhaps he'll have on a not so regal prison outfit through some of it.... other than that, just some tweaks to his previous costumes I would assume.

I'm hoping January will bring something official like some a set picture or two or artwork but certainly not until after the holidays.

For me, wanting to see Loki on location is not so much a matter of me wanting to know if they have changed his appearance, as much as it is about wondering how much he will be used in the movie, as I tend to agree his look will most likely not be changed too much from the previous films. I really hope he gets a fair amount of screen time and I would like to see him play a pivotal part in the movie despite not being the main Villian. In Alan Taylor we trust.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."