View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #438
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
Its more important to have an accent which would sound intimidating for a Evil Villian than to make him sound older
But...he needed to sound older, don't ya think? Tom Hardy is in his early 30s I believe but yet Bane had to be at least in his late 50s. Nonetheless, his accent did sound intimidating. He had a very etiquette voice that went along with his brutal ruthlessness.

Quote:
I meant that Tom Hardy's acting wasnt anything extraordinary
Untill after the football field scene,everything he did was pretty epic,I would agree to that
The fact that he had to act through his eyes and hands, and it showed, showed that Hardy did a magnificent job while wearing that mask for the entire film except for a flashback scene.

Quote:
As I said before,except that Bus coincidence,none of the other flaws were so glaring
Transporting and having barrels of oil in two boats without anyone noticing. Transporting and having bombs all over a hospital without anyone noticing. Transporting and having barrels of oil inside two buildings without anyone noticing. Those aren't "glaring"?

Quote:
I dont think so,Ra's never meant to get himself killed
That's why he destroyed the train's mechanics, right? His first plan was not to kill himself, but the plan evolved and he was more than pleased to die with the train.

Quote:
Thats what makes it terrible
Seeing how a 10 year old escaped it on her first try while 100s of burly men are unable to do so.Its incredibly stupid to show that a 10 year old can climb and jump better than adult men
And the fact that Talia escaped is enough to point out that it isnt safe to Batman in there and assume he wouldnt be able to escape.That a huge flaw he Bane's plan right there
It's "incredibly stupid" to know that the daughter of Ra's al Ghul escaped the Pit? The DAUGHTER OF RA'S AL GHUL. Saying that should be enough reasoning right there.

Quote:
Look up the word 'Unceremoniously'

No **** Sherlock, but you see, something had to happen since, well, you know, Bane was about to blow Batman's head off with a shotgun

Quote:
Yeah its safe to assume that the Symbiote/Venom was the main villian

Too bad he wasn't, but of course you'd say this to back up your theory.

Quote:
Again you need to assume all this
Also you saying Bane's 20 years elder to Talia means that Bane's over 50 since Talia is about Bruce Wayne's age which is easily over 30
Well, duh. Talia is ten when Bane saves her and already looks about 20. That's not an assumption to say Bane is a much older man and wouldn't likely have a relationship like that with Talia. Nor could he with that little thing called a mask that keeps him alive.

Quote:
The way he talked was hardly intimidating
Yes he did break Batman and that was pretty badass,I would give him that credit
To each their own. I found his accent and voice very intimidating. The way he breaths even during the sewer fight is like a thumping heart beat.

Quote:
Their is nothing great about him sacrificing himself for an 8 year old and getting cast out by the father
There isn't? There isn't something great that Talia is written as Bane's real-life Osito?

Quote:
Just alright
Hah.

Quote:
And we have nothing to suggest that those scenes would have made the movie as good as the novel
We have a list of the scenes.

Unless you're saying Raimi, or Arad, or someone wanted to sabotage Spider-Man 3 from the beginning and wanted a little 45 second meet-n-greet with Venom and Sandman rather than a heartfelt scene between Flint Marko, his daughter and Eddie.

Quote:
Its called lazy writing
Nah.

Quote:
Unlike Joker,Bane was not a maniac,he was supposed to be master planner
Joker wanted to prove that when the odds are against you,everyone will turn into a monstor and how he just ahead of the curve
And Bane wanted to prove that all of the sacrifices Batman had made comes to nothing in the end.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote