View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #380
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,344
Default Re: Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues

Split the difference and make it $500,000.

$250,000 sounds like a lot, but not if you're in one of the professions like medicine that carry a huge amount of educational debt.

Although, are we talking about $250,000 single or married/jointly?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now