View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #255
Hunter Rider
Ronin

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Fergie is doing something Mourinho is also a master of, that stuff the journo's refer to as "The dark arts", he's took this storm in a tea cup and took all the focus away from the team and placed the scrutiny on himself.

Our game was boring today on an awful pitch but it was good to see Kagawa and Vidic looking good and to keep a clean sheet.

Newcastle must be wondering what they have to do to win a game, they have scored 3 goals back to back at Old Trafford and The Emirates and not gotten a single point, Walcott's hat-trick today was top class.

City showed their metal again, away at Norwich is not easy especially when down to 10 men, but they got the job done.

Stoke 3 - 3 Southampton, anyone who put a bet on that scoreline will have collected a nice wedge. Given how terrible Villa look they may just be the team to keep Southampton up.

Bale got his 5th yellow for diving today...Funny but I don't see the articles condemning him for ruining the British game...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey-dude View Post
sorry I was exagerating with never, but he does seem to get away with alot more than most
I think as far as his dealings with the press go he does, but has any manager in the PL served more touchline ban time than Fergie over the last 3 or 4 years?

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"