View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:03 AM   #705
DRCDarkKnight
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 2

Safe house was a good action movie with no more than 2 seconds of RR in any given scene. 1 liner - stuff blows up - Ryan looking scared - Stuff blows - Ryan looks angry - stuff blows up. And if your argument against roberts being gl is that he can only fight zombies? Then in that same aspect Reynolds could only be rookie CIA agent or whatever he was. And yes derek luke is 38 But he certainly could pull off a college student which most would agree would be an acceptable change to the cyborg storyline. I believe that if Alan Ritchson can act which i will admit i am not sure of completely he is visually a much better fit for flash. And whos to say gyllenhaal could pull off that character i certainly dont think he could. You discredit other peoples suggestions when they dont look the part and then when you believe they couldnt act the part all im saing is that based on looks alone my lineup would make a much more believable JL than yours. But i understand .... this is aparently the anarchy forum