View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #602
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
So, Frost Giants are not too bright. Laufey was the smartest of the bunch and he still wound up outsmarted by Loki. Which is one of the reasons why I think Loki may turn out to be only being half Frost Giant, unless it's just the benefit of an Asgardian education
Meh. Someone has to be the smartest of the Frost Giants. Why not Loki?

Quote:
Although, didnt seem to benefit Thor nearly as much. In the video game walkthrough I watched at one point Loki says to Thor "We'll turn you into a thinker yet." rofl @ sassy Loki.
Meh. Someone has to be the smartest of the Asgardians. Why does it have to be Thor?

Seriously, his intelligence stat is 2/7, whereas Loki's is 5/7. (Odin's, for reference, is 7/7).

So when Loki asks, "Are you ever going to not fall for that?", the answer probably is "No."

But that's okay. We love Thor anyway.

Quote:
And still I would question why Odin would think Loki would even want to rule the FG's, even being one of them, especially after father has regaled him since childhood of what a lovely bunch they are.
Empires tended to send their promising up-and-comers to assignments away from the home city/land.

Quote:
To get back to Thor 2,
Oh yeah. . .they are working on another Thor movie, aren't they?

Quote:
there was quite a bit of destruction on Jotunheim when Thor slammed his hammer down early in Thor 1,
And I *dearly* hope Thor and friends create at *least* as much destruction in the next film!! All over the Nine Realms! Boom!!

Quote:
creating that big crack and chasm that FG's fell into, but then when Loki visited later it looked like that may have been repaired (??)... and then the destruction at the end of the movie. I wonder if the Frost Giants may have enough ability, working together especially, to repair the ice on their planet, and so it will appear pretty much in tact in Thor 2 for that reason.
Ha! I hadn't noticed that before. Good catch!

Maybe the Asgardians should contract them to fix their bridge

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote