View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #52
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Default Re: Days of Future Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
... Plus Magneto actually has his forcefield and Iceman actually has his ice-slide!

Yay!

They are naked without

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
This is one of the best X-Men comic-book covers ever! It has the founder of the X-Men, the most iconic villain in the X-Men universe and 11 of the most well-known X-Men members. Just include Nightcrawler and it will be complete to me. And the fact that it was the cover of the most selling comic-book of all time makes it more special.
At the time I think it sold about 8m copies. Amazing for just 1 issue. Yes, excellent cover & with 1 or 2 additions would be perfect. Jim Lee & Chris Claremont were the right guys to take on this job. A lot of the individual character shots in this cover are iconic in their own right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
I wish they didn't mess up Betsy in X3 . She's one of my faveourite X-Men I would have loved to see her in DOFP.
Yep, big fan & used to have her in my old username. Complete waste in X3 but at least the role was so small & crappy we can start fresh in a new film one day and everyone will forget she was ever in it. But DOFP is upping the crazy bar with time travel so some of the more out there aspects of Psylocke might have been possible. Shame