Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #53
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Days of Future Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Yay!

They are naked without
I don't think we'll ever see Magneto's forcefield now - it would too random, like 'Huh, why didn't he do that in the other films?'. But there is potential for Iceman to hone his skills into creating ice slides!

Quote:
Yep, big fan & used to have her in my old username. Complete waste in X3 but at least the role was so small & crappy we can start fresh in a new film one day and everyone will forget she was ever in it. But DOFP is upping the crazy bar with time travel so some of the more out there aspects of Psylocke might have been possible. Shame
The X3 role was reduced during production. I interviewed the actress about it. She said there had been a scene where Psylocke used her psi-blades in a laboratory fight scene, but it was cut and never filmed. By that time, the actress had been cast and the costuming and styling completed, and so we had that very limited version of the character. I'd say there is scope to do a proper version of Psylocke in future, as the character's name is never mentioned in X3 and the role is so minor.