View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #610
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Not quiet yet. When Thor enters warrior's madness, it is a..disease if you will. With Thor just growing out of his, hungry warrior state, they are trying to display him as a bit more wise, and not quite as battle hungry.
Okay. Makes sense.

Quote:
It wasn't even in a deleted scene, was it?
I dont' think so. I think it's an easter egg in the actual movie.

Quote:
<The panel that Elizah posted>
American maid, Sam said some very informative stuff, and when I quoted it, it appeared all messed up, it made it look like I did it, due to my screwing up of the quote feature, but the fear itself stuff, and heimdall stuff, that was sam, not me :P
No, the fault is mine.

When I'm replying to a long enough post (or in this case, two posts), I pull everything into WordPad. That way, if the Hype logs me out, I don't lose every-frickin-thing I composed (if I flub my password). Then I break up the text and paste in the QUOTE=whomever stuff. I recall that CherokeeSam had said that, but obviously I pasted the wrong label. I'll go fix it. Thanks for the tip.

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote