View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #587
strugler
Hadoken

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
No, I don't have serious problems with everyone here and toonzone. Just the writers of marveltvnews.

I'm a writer for Toonzone and I detest fake newz a lot of which got reported last year regarding Marvel Animation.
Okay i will say it one last time, even though this is not the place for such thing.

The news that was reported on MarvelTVnews from agentx, is NOT fake nor made up. We got info for a certain person, and it was reported. Whether that person is fake or not i cannot know, however all his news, or most of it checked out.

If you run a site you will know that every now and then someone will contact about some, supposed, leaked info. As an owner of a site you report and say it is what it is a rumor, that is unconfirmed.

This also happens with my hadoken.net site, many times i received anonymous emails claiming insider info, some of them were real others were fake. I don't make up any stuff, and will never do so.

As i said i have had hadoken.net for years and it is a very respected site among the fighting games community, and i intend to do the same with dailymarvelite.

So thevileone, please respect me as i respect you. We are all fans and we all want the best for our beloved franchise, and we both know that fake news never ever help.