View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #73
Chance Jackson
Side-Kick

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 2

-What I disliked most was caps costume, huge rule of cool downgrade from the Ultimates inspired costume from First Avenger which imo surpassed the Ultimate vol 2 costume. I get that they wanted a new suit for new toys and whatever but it just looked awful with the hood/mask but tolerable without it.

-I know you 616ers are gonna hate me for this but I wish caps persona was more like his ultimate persona in terms of dialogue, attitude and projection of strength(movie cap appears to be considerably weaker and slower than movie blade). movie loki was obviously not serious against cap at all but it was for all intents a curb stomp. ultimate cap was far more effective against a not yet serious ultimate hulk, I wish movie cap had managed to get some of that impact in before going down to loki

-Like many I wished the hulk vs thor fight lasted longer it had elements of Supes vs Doomsday but with better costumes

-In terms of the blu ray I wish there was an option to watch the movie with the deleted scenes added back in
*minor beef the main poster shown in the BR 4 pack wasn't available online

-No Tie in Video Game??? No MCU costumes in MVC3???

Last edited by Chance Jackson; 01-02-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Chance Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote