View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #973
Grievous
General of the Droid Army

Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Actually thought he wasn't bad. My main problem was with that Lloyd kid from the first one and next time we see Anakin the leap in character was just ridiculous. How'd he go from innocent infant to frustrated teen prodigy full of hate was just too much of a leap of faith for the audience to connect to. Was also a bit unconvinced how he just suddenly accepted being called Darth Vadar and was OK to wipe little Jedi kids so easily. That was again too big a leap in the character, but I didn't have an issue with Hayden Christensen at all.
OK off topic.

Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher look awful these days, so unless they get the personal trainers out and knock off 40kg's the film will look stupid (look at that Marion from the last Indiana Jones film. Came back old and fat and looked just out of place).
I think Attack of the Clones should of had Anakin more like his child version. Jedi are perfect and together we will make the universe a better place. Then later on with his mother he gets down but still doesn't show much hate. Then in Revenge of the Sith they have enough bad things happen to him, where he finally admits trying to be a good person doesn't cut it.

"Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now…for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!" - General Grievous